- Current Academic Year: Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Surgery, Infections
- Previous Academic Years: Pathology, Infections, Anatomy, Clinical Examination
- Diploma: Medicine, Specialized in Internal Medicine
- Specialization: Infectious Diseases
- Doctoral Degree: Department of Medicine, University of Patras, entitled: "Effect of infections on patients with cirrhosis and their immune response”
- Scientific collaborator, teaching the course of Anatomy, Department of Nursing, University of Patras, academic years: 2006-2007 and 2007-2008·
- Teaching in the postgraduate program of Public Health of Medical School of the University of Patras, academic years: 2015-2016,2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019,2019-2020·
- Teaching "Physiology", Department of Nursing, University of Patras, academic years: 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, 2017-2018 and 2018-2019·
- Teaching "Pathology I", Department of Nursing, University Hospital of Patras, academic year: 2017-2018·
- Teaching "Morphology of the Human Body", University of Patra, Department of Pharmacy, academic year 2018-2019·
- Teaching“Clinical Pathology”· University of Patras, School of Medicine
- Teaching "Anatomy II" and "Infections", University of Patras, Department of Nursing, academic year 2019-2020, through the program ¨ Acquisition of Teaching Experience to young scientists holding a doctorate ”
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 06/07/2017-17/09/2021: Consultant of the Emergency Department of the General University Hospital of Patras
- 14/4 / 2014-27 / 06/2017: Private professional - Associate of OLYMPIC PRIVATE HOSPITAL in Patras
- 2/06 / 2016-2 / 6/2017: Working as a physician at the Patras Detention Center
- 11/07 / 2016-6 / 02/2018: Doctor of Greek Disease Center in the ICU General Hospital of Patras “Ag. Andreas”
- 1/07/2017: Acquisition of a degree of specialization in infectious diseases
- 1/10/2013: Obtained a degree in Internal Medicine
- 14/11/2004 - 24/04/2006: Rural service (rural doctor), General Hospital of Pyrgos, Pyrgos (Greece), Three-month training in General Pathology, Surgery and Cardiology.
- 6 / 2005-8 / 2008: Scientific collaborator at the Department of Infectious Diseases University Hospital of Patras
RESEARCH INTERESTS: Infections’ Immunology, Infections’ Prevention, Public Health
PARTICIPATION IN SCIENTIFIC JOURNALS: as a reviewer
SELECTED ANNOUNCEMENTS AT GREEK / INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES: (50 in total)
- Intradermal tuberculosis test and BCG, 43rd Hellenic Congress of Pediatrics, Kos June 2005
- Fuel study: Enfuvirtide Evaluation Study: Evaluation of ENFURVITIDE three years after its start of use in Greece, M. Lelekis,… .. Lagadinou, G. Panos, G. Ploumidis D., 18th Panhellenic AIDS Conference, Athens November 2006
- The effect of cirrhosis on T lymphocyte populations of patients with severe sepsis, 8th Panhellenic Congress of Infections, Athens Feb. 2007
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus: a one-year clinical study at the University General Hospital of Patras, 8th Pampeloponnesian Conference, October 2008
- Cytokines in the ascitic fluid of patients with or without spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, 8th Pampeloponnesian Conference, October 2008
SELECTED SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS: (45 in total)
- Pulmonary infection by Rhodococcus equi presenting with positive Ziehl-Neelsen stain in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus: a case report. Spiliopoulou A, Assimakopoulos SF, Foka A, Kolonitsiou F, Lagadinou M, Petinaki E, Anastassiou ED, Spiliopoulou I, Marangos M.J Med Case Rep. 2014 Dec 13;8:423.
- Acceptance of hepatitis B vaccination among health care workers in Western Greece. Karaivazoglou K, Triantos C, Lagadinou M, Bikas C, Michailidou M, Kalafateli M, Thomopoulos K, Assimakopoulos K, Nikolopoulou V, Jelastopulu E, Labropoulou-Karatza C. Arch Environ Occup Health.2014;69(2):107-11.
- Septic Thrombophlebitis Caused by Fusobacterium necrophorum in an Intravenous Drug User. Dimitropoulou D, Lagadinou M, Papayiannis T, Siabi V, Gogos CA, Marangos M. Case Rep Infect Dis. 2013;2013:870846.
- Recurrent visceral leishmaniasis in an immunocompetent patient: a case report. Lagadinou M, Dimitropoulou D, Assimakopoulos SF, Davoulos G, Marangos M. J Med Case Rep. 2013 Mar 14;7:68.
- Alterations in T-lymphocyte subpopulations in patients with complicated liver cirrhosis. Lagadinou M, Solomou EE, Velissaris D, Theodorou GL, Karakatza M, Gogos CA. Diagn. Microbiol Infect Dis. 2013 Apr;75(4):348-56. doi: 10.1016/j.diagmicrobio.2012.12.008. Epub 2013 Jan 26.