The Department of Nursing aims are to:
- provide students with high quality nursing education so they can practice high quality nursing care in various health settings.
- educate future Nurses in the fields of nursing practice, nursing education, nursing research and nursing management.
- offer students emotional, ethical and professional growth through appropriate training, which would allow them to contribute to the improvement of health care services.
- promote the Nursing profession through the development of student’s critical thinking and implementation of evidence-based nursing in the clinical setting
- encourage continuous nursing education, in order to achieve scientific and professional growth.